Cannabis Care Certification (CCC)
Patient Education Program
Welcome to Cannabis Care Certification! The International Cannabis and Cannaboids Intstitue (ICCI) and The Answer Page, have come together to create the CCC Patient and Caregiver Education Program to provide unbiased, quality education to individuals who are starting or considering medical cannabis treatment as part of their healthcare regime.
The program provides guidance for patients, family members, caregivers, and anyone else interested in exploring medical cannabis.
The program includes a 2-hour educational video course that reviews dose-finding, understanding labels, transporting your medicine safely, and more.
The educational videos included are:
- The Endocannabinoid System
- Cannabis 101
- Cannabis Research and Clinical Data
- Cannabis-based Medicines
- Choosing Your Medicine
- Potency and Delivery Methods
- Obtaining Medicine
- Storing and Transporting Medical Cannabis
- Medical Cannabis in Your Life
- History of Medical Cannabis
After your registration, you will have access to country-specific information on medical cannabis legislation in Germany, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Netherlands and the Czech Republic.
This information provides answers to questions like:
- How do patients access medical cannabis?
- What medical conditions are eligible for a medical cannabis prescription?
- What type and quantity of medical cannabis can be prescribed?
- Where do I get my medical cannabis prescription filled?
- Is medical cannabis covered by standard health insurance plans?
- What are the legal possession limits for medical cannabis?
As of May 2019, you will have access to an international database of medical professionals that have medical cannabis certification, and are experienced in treating health conditions with medical cannabis.
Our partner, The Answer Page, Inc. brings over two decades of expertise in providing medical education to an international healthcare audience, while Americans for Safe Access brings over 17 years of experience educating medical professionals and patients on the laws and therapeutic use of medical cannabis.