Patient and Caregiver
Cannabis Care Certification (CCC) Patient and Caregiver Education Program
Welcome to Cannabis Care Certification! The International Cannabis and Cannabinoids Institute (ICCI) and TheAnswerPage (TAP) have come together to create the CCC Patient and Caregiver Education Program to provide unbiased, quality education to individuals who are considering medical cannabis treatment as part of their healthcare regime.
The program provides guidance for patients, family members, caregivers, and anyone else interested in exploring medical cannabis. It includes two hours of educational videos which provide knowledge on the cannabis plant and the endocannabinoid system, dose-finding, understanding labels, transporting medical cannabis safely, and more.
The educational videos included are:
- The Endocannabinoid System
- Cannabis 101
- Cannabis Research and Clinical Data
- Safely Using, Storing and Transporting Medical Cannabis
- Choosing Your Medicine
- Potency and Delivery Methods
- Obtaining Medicine
- Storing and Transporting Medical Cannabis
- Medical Cannabis in Your Life
- History of Medical Cannabis
After registration you can access to country-specific information on medical cannabis legislation in Germany, the United Kingdom, Ireland, the Netherlands, the Czech Republic, Italy and Canada. Legislative information for additional countries will be added soon.
The legislative information provides answers to questions like:
- How do patients access medical cannabis?
- What medical conditions are eligible for a medical cannabis prescription or recommendation?
- What type and quantity of medical cannabis can be prescribed/recommended?
- Where do I obtain my medical cannabis prescription filled?
- Is medical cannabis covered by standard health insurance plans?
- What are the legal possession limits for medical cannabis?
How to become a patient List
of diagnoses for which cannabis treatment is authorized by law in your country where you can obtain authorized medical cannabis, what type and quantity fast, comprehensive and easy to understand scientific and legislative information from industry experts information on legislation and the use of medical cannabis
Starting in January 2020, an international database of medical professionals that have medical cannabis certification, will be available for registered patients.
Our partner, TheAnswerPage, Inc. brings over two decades of expertise in providing continuing medical education to an international healthcare audience, while Americans for Safe Access brings over 17 years of experience educating medical professionals, patients and caregivers on the laws and therapeutic use of medical cannabis.